Saturday 7 January 2017

BLOG 12 - DAY 27, 28 & 29

DAY 27 and DAY 28

I'm going to keep this one very short- I was violently ill for both days. It was either really prolonged food poisoning as there were a couple of us that got sick (good old Gastro). Unlucky but the first On the first day I still managed to enjoy a very quick swim and watch the sunset which was beautiful. The next day we had to catch the ferry back to Kipepeo Camp - I had to upgrade to VIP because it felt like I was dying.

 DAY 29
An early wake up followed by a 9hour drive to Tan-Swiss Camp. I sat in the front of the truck with Ben for a few hours in the morning (our driver aka thee best driver). Our afternoon consisted of hours in the pool just relaxing. We then sat chatting in the bar/ restaurant area. Before bed I managed to get a call through to my family who had just had a late dinner .(South Africa is an hour behind Tanzania)

No comments:

Post a Comment